49 I like 0 I do not like
This is a recording of a Q&A with Anton Kraly and Michael Erickson of Search Scientists from Tuesday, August 14th @ 1pm CST. We're talking Google Ads for eCommerce, and we had a lot of great paid traffic questions including:
- How much could I expect to spend on Google ads to get traffic?
- What do you do about seasonal campaigns? Do go hard, in the beginning, to build up more quickly or do you stay away from it completely?
- Do you recommend "Day Partying" overall once you have enough data collected?
- When should I start Google Ads? I have 2 suppliers and about 10 products on my site. The website is close to being complete and ready for visits
- How can we scale our campaigns profitably?
- If my store isn’t converting yet, is there anything that I would do differently?
- Do you recommend setting up my Google Ads account through a brand new gmail account...to keep it separate?
Plus many more!
And thank you for watching! It learned something new please share it in the comments below, or just say HI!
🔗 Links From Video:
► Here's the link to the new Google Ads for eCommerce Course:
💰 CLICK HERE TO MAKE MONEY 👉 https://www.dropshiplifestyle.com/webinar/
► JOIN THE LIFESTYLE 👉 https://www.dropshiplifestyle.com/ecommerce-courses/
► LISTEN TO THE PODCAST 👉 https://www.ecommercelifestyle.com/episodes/
► MERCH 👉 https://www.dslmerch.com/
👍 FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL
Facebook ► https://www.facebook.com/dropshiplifestyle.com
Instagram ► https://www.instagram.com/dropshiplifestyle
Twitter ► https://www.twitter.com/ecomlifestyle
👋 About this channel :
Our weekly video show that answers your questions and celebrates your success. Learn about niche selection, market research, web design, drop ship supplier approvals, conversion rate optimization, traffic, automation and more! Be sure to subscribe to our channel for your weekly updates. NEW EPISODES EVERY WEEK
► Subscribe to Our YouTube Channel for eCommerce and Dropshipping Training From Anton Kraly: https://www.youtube.com/user/dropshiplifestyle/videos?sub_confirmation=1
#dropshiplifestyle #dropshipping #shopify