33,042 Мне нравиться 18,508 мне не нравится
Another battle in the never ending war with Fire Ants. This time I hit the Fire Ants with baking soda. I found out that while baking soda has many uses, controlling fire ants isn't one of them. Once I realized it had no effect on them I reached for the vinegar. And while the vinegar did result in some casualties, cross it off your list of Fire Ant controls also. It did have the satisfying effect of reacting with the baking soda and destroying the nest but mostly just got the Fire Ants angry.
As I noted in the video, I estimated all this action only took out about
60% of the Fire Ants. What happened to the other 40% you ask? They were terminated later in the day with some store-bought killer.
Here is the music used in the video-
The Beginning: Voyeur Jingle Punks
The Battle: Metal Race Josh Kirsch/Media Right Productions
The Aftermath: Time Stops Silent Partner
Thanks for watching and even if you are not on the front lines of the ant wars, you can still show your support with a "Join The Battle" tee shirt. Check it out here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077xPRG4m
Don't forget to subscribe to keep up with the latest videos.
And here are some other videos you may be interested in when you get a chance:
Fire Ants - Is It Too Late To Stop Them? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_XhSQDLQ1M&list=PLrikTKmymz9Tj2sypRP-njvUx_Hge7WWm
Fire Ant Mound FURY https://youtu.be/M_XhSQDLQ1M
Drunk Bee waves at camera, and then falls over. Funny! https://youtu.be/akpezkBQ8ew
New Born Baby Sea Turtles make first trip to the ocean https://youtu.be/UYnJcAXxVo4
Golf Course Lightning Strike https://youtu.be/WcdSaLkQZ5Q